Sunday 19 April 2009

i've been working on a pond in my garden for the last few months,well i started it last year and only just got round to starting it again lol i filled it with water last year and this year was amazed to see loads of frog spawn,there was hundreds of it!anyway i got round to sort of finishing it the last couple of weeks,the frog spawn has hatched and there is hundreds of tadpolesi have taken a pic with my camera phone(due to a lovely person nicking my DSLR!)and i have got to finish the waterfall,hopefully going to get the pump this week,i have done it all my self,from digging it out to moving soil and stones,the stones around the pond are what we found when we were renovating the garden,i will post more pics when it is finished.

hundreds of tadpoles
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Photos

karens1961. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Weather Widget

clock